helloooooo!
ok, so I might have got fed up with drawing peoples "stuff", now I have moved onto the idea of urban detritus.
People waste and dispose of so much stuff everyday, and it made me think, we take technology for granted, we don't realize the immediate effects its enhancement has on the world.
landfill sites and nature are being filled with waste, not only is this an eyesore, but a damage to the environment. We need to start thinking forward and produce new technology to limit this problem. e.g. the multi-phone charger concept.

I want to look at digital waste, thousands of usb and flash drives filled with information are lost, tangles of phone leads and computer cables create huge knotted masses and millions of mobile phone components break everyday.

My intention is to find beauty in these waste objects. re-invent them, give then new life as something decorative.

No comments:

Post a Comment