a cheeky update...

I am so pleased I managed to get some of the women's "digital" range of t-shirts screen printed today.
I chose very muted colours, as monochrome suits the style of the motifs. I feel that these samples were successful, so now I can start to build up the range of the limited edition designs.
I have been working on the other two themes for the motifs, mechanical and medical, they are taking longer to develop than the digital design, but I put that down to practice and knowledge of the drawing subject.

I like to learn my subject, like a visual language, I practice drawing each component so many times that i can start to draw from memory accurately to form complex designs and surface patterns.
I am so excited to see what they all look like together, when they are all complete.

*photos to follow*

No comments:

Post a Comment